January 9, 2011

Family time

The family that stays active together, stays together.

If you are looking for our family, or most local families, on the weekends, just head over to Dollar Mountain.  It is the winter social scene.  While our oldest son is partaking in the Spud Ski School (highly recommend it by the way for ages 5 and up), my husband and I ski with our two youngest on either the chairlift or the magic carpet ride.  

SV Company has taken Dollar to a whole new level with their terrain park (and sledding hill). It is still a great family mountain, but now adds more excitement and challenges for all ages.

Since hot chocolate breaks in the lodge are quite mandatory, I decided to sneak away from my family for a really quick snowshoe adventure on the White Cloud trail (awesome nordic skiing and snowshoeing trails). 

So, while I was doing this.... 
it was fun to watch the action on Dollar, where my family was.

Then, it was back to my skiing with the family.  

It's a good life!



No comments: