September 14, 2010

What's your dream?

Everyone has a dream location where they want to live. Perhaps in a penthouse in New York City, or  a beach house in Hawaii or a mansion in the South.  Sun Valley is my dream (the others wouldn't be so bad either though!).  I feel so lucky that at my age, I have found my dream location and am able to raise my family here.

The reasons behind everyone's dream location is always different and always fascinating to me.  Some like to live near all the big stores others like to live in solitude in the mountains.  What makes it your dream location is that it is unique and special to you.

The other I took my two sons and two dogs for a walk around the neighborhood. As we were walking, my 6 year old, told me to look up in the sky.  Right above us were 3 Bald Eagles!  They were so close to us that we could see their white markings on their tail and hear them chirping to each other.  The next day, while on a bike ride just down the rode from our home, I spotted a coyote stalking something in the grass. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera to share the images with all of you, but I was able to share it with my family.  Those things are just a small part of what makes Sun Valley perfect for me and for my family!

No comments: