June 26, 2010

Hailey Water Park

Despite the fact that it was only 68 degrees and overcast, my children had to go to the water park.  As a chance to get out of the house and just have some play time, I happily obliged.  I miss those childhood days where I never felt cold.

  The Hailey Water Park is a relatively new addition to Hailey and such a wonderful and well used addition.  Comparing it to Ketchum's Water Park, we are very lucky to have two completely different water parks in our valley.  When you get sick of one, you hop on down (or up) to the other one.

As a precaution....the floor is very slippery when wet.  My kids took quite a few minor spills, so I had them wear their water shoes the rest of the time.  They still had fun and never complained. Somehow, kids never get cold and are made of rubber!
For the older kids or little kids who like to be monkeys, there is a pretty neat rock wall as well.  The kids can bounce back and forth between activities.

I love how beautiful and lush the garden is becoming.  Such a wonderful and peaceful place for our children to play outdoors.  I know that there will be plenty more days at the Hailey Water Park and I'm looking forward to them.

No comments: