March 29, 2010

Cupcake recipe

I'm sure that many of you have been anxiously waiting for me to post the yummy cupcake recipe that I will be using for my gorgeous Easter cupcakes (see post below).  It does seem kind of odd that I'm posting a gooey cupcake recipe just after I wrote about how terrible Americans eat.  Yet, like I said before, I'm not one to deny myself or others of special treats---as long as I have my green smoothie every morning!

Plus, on this rainy, snowy day, what better thing to do than bake?

(Picture had to be borrowed since I still haven't replaced my camera.)

So here it is----Gooey Buttercake (I will be changing these to cupcakes instead of the pan version)


1 yellow mix
1 cube butter, melted
1 egg
Mix scoop in 9 x 13 pan.

8 oz cream cheese
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3/4 tsp. vanilla
Mix and add to pan.

Cover with 1 cup powdered sugar.

Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.

Decorate how ever you please. I will be putting Easter colored sprinkles on ours.

ENJOY and please let me know what you think!

1 comment:

hillary said...

YUMMY! This is perfect timing for your recipe -- Presly's B-Day is coming up! It is the perfect day to practice! and on your last post, I have been cooking Jamie Oliver's book every night -- great recipes! So your next post should be about how we can get our warm spring days back, no more snow, be gone! Suzanne you are amazing, keep up the fabulous posts for us families - Kisses XX